Women’s Clothing Trends Summer 2016
Transition from Spring to Summer with these five women’s clothing trends for 2016
- You’ll love having a jean jacket for all seasons, but especially in Summer; it’s the perfect grab-and-go for cool evenings.
- Get gingham styled in this retro chic black and white tank, the fabric is cool and you’ll look classy.
- If you wear any shade of citrus, you’ll be on trend this Summer season.
- These fun and flirty patchwork prints will dress up any Summer outfit.
- Summer nights are always better with ruffles, dresses and dancing.